<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/15783056?origin\x3dhttp://vivi-anchee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Sunday, September 07, 2008.





I'm SERIOUS!! Okay.. It was pouring yesterday evening. I started the car & went to Gurney with my parents. When we got out of the car, me & my mom was curious of hearing a cat meowing & was wondering where is it. So we spent the whole night in Gurney till it closed. When we got back to the car, the "meowing" sound was still there. So we thought that there was a cat in the car park. I saw a guard walked pass our car. I told my mom that he might be walking around looking for that cat. I opened the door again & heard the sound then started the engine & left. When I was at the exit putting in the ticket, I heard the "meowing" sound again. I was so curious how did that sound came up all the way from the lower basement. Then we reached home. Just quickly went into the house cause it was pouring. Then when me & my dad was sitting in the living room watching the news, we heard the "Meowing" sound again. My dad wondered if there is a cat in the car. So I quickly opened the doors & we quickly open the bonnet. True enough, there was a little kitten stuck in the engine. So my dad quickly took him out of the engine. It was surprisingly unhurt & still alive after such a long way to & fro to Gurney.It was fierce & scared at first. But now it is like PUSS IN BOOTS from Shrek. Cute & Innocent. Another pet. Was thinking of giving up for adoption since we already have 2 dogs at home. So anybody interested to take a kitty for an adoption?? Let me know. Till then. gotta go study. Having trials now..



YYY
  • shattered at*
    8:00 pm












  • Y ♣.Her VisualDNA.♣
    Read my VisualDNA     Get your own VisualDNA™


    Y♫.Her Music.♪

    Strong - Jordyn Taylor
    Y♣.Her Icons.♣
    Click here to get images like this! Click here to get images like this! Click here to get images like this!

    Click here to get images like this! Click here to get images like this! Click here to get images like this!



    Designer:%PURPUR.black-
    Background: adobe photoshop Cs2
    Image Hosting: x
    Fonts: x
    Brushes: x o x